Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break!

This Spring Break was more eventful than the Spring Breaks of my past. In past years, I never did anything for Spring Break. My family stayed home while all of my friends left town and did exciting things. This year I was determined to do something exciting.
I told my parents I was going to leave town for at least part of the break. I didn't care where I went as long as I wasn't in Houston. I ended up in Galveston on the beach Monday and Tuesday of Spring Break.
Monday was nice and sunny, but Tuesday was cold and wet from it raining. Just as we started to leave the beach Tuesday to go to the Strand, the sun came out. Go figure.
Wednesday and Thursday I went to the rodeo with my friends. I love the rodeo. It's like a taste of summer for me, because the best part of my summers are spent in the country. Not to mention all the cute cowboys and good food.
The rest of the break I just hung out with my friends. I saw I Love You, Man, Friday, and Saturday I went to a birthday dinner and then to Agora. Sunday was completely uneventful.
So overall, my Spring Break really wasn't that different from every other Spring Break. I just had a little more freedom this year. And now I'm back, for my last 9 weeks of high school. I'm counting down the days until graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment