Thursday, January 8, 2009

Here's to New Beginnings

Ok, first blog. I'm supposed to write about what I hope to learn from Sports Marketing this year. So here goes.

Considering I'm going to college to major in Business Administration, this class should be pretty beneficial to me. Dad says marketing is good to know; it's helped him over the years in the business world. So here I am, trying to get a little knowledge under my belt before I start at Mays Business school at Texas A&M in College Station. I want to know pretty much anything Mrs.Cuellar can teach me. The more I know, the better off I am later. I want to know everything from advertising to the boring stuff. If marketing is anything like accounting, there's got to be some boring parts. Some grudge work that no one else wants to do. Bring it on. I plan on getting everything I can out of this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment